Thursday 17 February 2011

What lurks behind the cupboard door....

Theres this cupboard, right beside my desk. The mess of it was unreal, stray pages, forgotten sketch pads, abandoned stationary and much much more, I was always scared of opening it incase it came toppling out on to me. But recently its been really annoying me, so today when I got in from work I ripped everything out and organised it. Amongst it was a little A5 sketch pad from last year sometime that i had all but forgotten about. There was 8 pages in it, 8 pages I challenged meself to, one page in one hour. I remember doing this to see if I could tell a story without any direct dialogue, and to see if I could draw fast... so here they are ( rough round the edges but with a lively energy I like) .....



No comments:

Post a Comment