Monday 14 February 2011

Colourin page 3....

Been flat out this last week colouring, not something im very fond of. It always takes me awhile to get into it but then I stops being a chore and becomes enjoyable. I think part of the problem comes from tackling it all yourself, you get sick looking at it, but with page I found myself quite excited earlier. I was worried a week or two ago that my decision to not put in any blacks when inking was weakening the images, but now with "some" added blacks and a touch of dramatic lighting I can see it strengthening and am alot happier with it. So here what ive got done one page 3 over the last 2 nights....

On other news, Ive done a shot blog interview for Daniel Clifford along with several of the other artists contributing to the Newcastle based anthology "Sugar Glider" you can check out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment