Sunday 6 February 2011

Bits and bobs...

Sunday, Sunday....
I done a clean wipe of the laptop last and havent put back on all my files but when I do Ive got pages 3-4 fully finished of Zombies Hi, and hopefully some interesting news about it in the next few weeks. So today, computerless whilst Holly worked her computer magic I decided to get two tattoo designs out the way. The first is a redesign, the tattooist said there was too much detail and I had to strip it back, putting in more shading instead of lines. The scan of this looks pretty bert in comparison to the real thing, my scanner has been gradually degrading as of lately. Everything comes of so ragged and pixelly!  And the second was a real quick one, just to see if it was what the 'tattooee' wanted, ill get round to tidying it up if its ok.


And this next one is, well it says....



Also got my piece pencilled for the Eclectic Micks blogs birthday bash, so wish I could post it, had a lot of fun doing it but you'll just have to check their blog on the 24th February. Enuf said.

No comments:

Post a Comment