Sunday 13 January 2013

YOUR IN THE WRONG PLACE....

...or maybe I am! This blog has been sitting here busily build traffic over the last year whilst I was off running wild around the world of wordpress. Here was where I posted my random, work in progress ideas up to last year then I got "Mr Manager" on it and stopped drawing as much as I stepped into the role as Managing Director for Uproar Comics.

It's not as if I have completely stopped drawing , I still do covers like the one below for ongoing comic series "Zombies Hi" and I would have to say I've moved a lot more into a colouring role when it comes to comic production.



Here's some of the colouring I've been doing on the series...really quite proud of these pages! Pencil & ink work by the fantastic Ruairi Coleman!





So that's what I've been up to over at Uproar Comics, I do more regular blogging over there if you want to stop by : )

No comments:

Post a Comment