Friday 25 March 2011

What Ive been up to...

The blog was under siege from a zombie horde for a while, then I kinda slowed up on that project to focus on another. Colouring, something regular viewers would know I never considered a strong point of mines, but recently things have changed. I just needed the practise really.  I was waiting on the writer behind the project's Stephen Coffey to put these up online before I did, and proper order too. The first one here is from the story "Red Ghost" with fantastic artwork from Robert Carey  ( theartofmansloth.blogspot.com , seriously, check this dude out!!)





Secondly, the equally great work from Cormac Hughes from the story "Society of the remarkable suicide". 


1 comment:

  1. Good work here Gio!
    We really need to get together on that project sometime!

    Stay Alive
    N

    ReplyDelete