Sunday 7 November 2010

A bit of tattoo designing......

So I done a tattoo for Tony, must be a good few months back now. It was on his forearm and now he's getting one done on the inside of his forearm, so he told me roughly want he wanted and I went a bit mad on it. The brief was a boy playing drums with a psychedelic back ground and sound waves, soooo firstly I digitally roughed up a drummer.........

....then I tidied it up a bit.......

....once I had this I moved on the background. I firstly made a rough outline of my arm to give me an approx finished size. Then I quickly traced the outline of the drummer and went mad on the swirly ideas. I done this by hand as it allowed more freedom than digital....

....I then scanned this in and dropped in the drummer and removed the guitar player on the wing-thing to give an idea of the finished look. This is what I  would call an elaborate sketch as I would really need to tidy it up and define it more, but am pleased with its strangeness, but its toes decision not mine so I'll post any edits made along the process.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment