Friday 22 October 2010

Zener...a story begins...

Over the last week I found myself with a bit of free time between projects, and well I couldn't have that! So I used this time to improve the digital drawing skills, and the best way to do that was to dive into a story. This I do a lot, just start random stories, no script or anything just decide from panel to panel- its about improving the visual story telling and I find this the best practise.
Zener was the character that it would involve, I have always buzzed off Zener- to be honest I think its because I had alot of input on his creation compared to some of our others.
The first page here is over worked with the effects, but I seen that I was doing too much and stripped it back on the second and third. The thirds not fully finished, but it will be as I really enjoyed doing it.....



No comments:

Post a Comment