Monday 16 August 2010

The tree...

....that would be a working title. Got an email last night from Stephen at Tales of and he let me know that for the next seven weeks its no theme-open submissions. So straight away the brain started bubbling away, firstly I was thinking of something involving robots since I had been drawing so many lately. But, a wee gem crept into me head.Its short cause I wanted to do a comic this time instead of writing.  I won't say anything really about it cause I'll want you's to read it. I'm going to be doing it all digital cause its just the handiest, probably be five pages, also cause I'm doing it quickly and shortly I've changed my style on this, simplier and more childlike, so let me know what you's think of the first panel here........

No comments:

Post a Comment