Thursday 5 August 2010

Mithology.....

...yes its meant to be spelt with an 'I'. Mithology is a long term passion project for myself and writer-Daniel McLaughlin. It is set millenia ago .I say long term because we know we got a good story, but we are aware ourselves that we have some learning in story telling to do before we fully undertake this bad boy. In my first post I showed two of the characters-Malic, and Pol. So I thought i put up a few more sketches i done of them recently ........
Bron. The strongman, as I so cheesily wrote beside the pic is the classic musclely character- meaning he's dumb as shit. He's the brother of Xon.........
   ...  he is a master of fire, which he uses to his advantage to become the first metal forger and creates great weapons, when war comes ago- cause it always does.

And Ti-ran,........ whats going on there?

No comments:

Post a Comment