Sunday 26 September 2010

a few random bits


This was originally meant to be Cohen, thats Detective Cohen, another of me and Danny's characters that I realised  hadn't been on the blog-sicle before.....but, I ended up with someone else, this ain't Cohen! its just some boy that was floating round me head that stole Cohens jacket and hair! The bastard! I'll call him- Pernell, the irish Cohen, why not! Done this with just brush and ink too see if it would give me a cleaner line when scanned- it did a bit.


This you'll have seen before, its the first page from my next story for tales of the, but it comes to you now in new greywash courtesy of photo-ma-shop........


Make sure to check out the tales of the website next week for the full 9 page tales, in fact get over there now a check out the lastest story from Andrew Croskery, who provides writing and pencils and inked my Stephen Downey.
The above here, is another product of Manga Studio. First of all it was really handy doing the face cause of the awesome tool which is -the symmetry tool. You only have to draw half of it!! The background is one of the preset backgrounds, which works for sketchy stuff but don't thing I would feel happy using them in print pieces. 
You've probably noticed that alot of my sketches are head and shoulders, so I've decided to start doing more full body, action pose stuff, and the best way I've figured is to draw up some already existing characters. So if you've any charcters you'd like to see me to draw just give us a shout in the comments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment